- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- In a medium pan over medium heat, mix together the Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol, Butter, and Vanilla Extract, stirring often for about 15 minutes until a slightly browned, thick sweetened condensed milk forms
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Once chocolate chips are melted, pour the mixture into a parchment-lined loaf pan and top with pecans before cooling in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.