- Olive oil for the grill
- 1 lb about 18 raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 2-3 bell peppers a mix of colors - red, yellow, green or orange cut into bite-sized chunks (about 1½")
- 1/2 red onion cut into bite-sized chunks (about 1½")
- Pink Himalayan salt and ground pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Metal or wooden skewers*
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the grill (or grill pan) to medium-high. Clean grill with brush and grease grates generously with oil to prevent sticking.
- Thread the shrimp, peppers, and onions onto skewers.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning and splintering.
- Season shrimp and vegetables with salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley together. Brush lemon butter sauce on both sides of shrimp, reserving some for later.
- Grill skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp is opaque and vegetables are tender or starting to brown just slightly.
- Brush remaining lemon butter sauce over the shrimp and allow to cook for 10 more seconds. Remove from heat and serve immediately.