- 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup canned full fat coconut milk
Optional add-ins but recommended for flavor:
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener depending on preference
- Add coconut, hemp seeds, water & milk in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 2 minutes until thickened. Stir in vanilla & cinnamon until combined.
- Serve with more milk and toppings of choice.