- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Brown Swerve (or your preferred sweetener)
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Swerve (or your preferred sweetener)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 15 ounces can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
To make the crust
- Place almond flour, butter and swerve in a food processor and pulse until combined, about 10 times. The dough will stay formed together if you scoop a little between your fingers when ready.
- Press dough evenly into a 9-inch pie pan, including up the sides.
To make the filling
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol, Butter, and Vanilla Extract. Stir often for about 15 minutes, making sure to scrape down the sides, until a slightly browned, thick sweetened condensed milk forms.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together beaten eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in cooled sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Pour pumpkin pie filling into prepared pie crust. Check intermittently through baking to ensure the crust isn't browning too much. If they begin to get too dark, cover the edges with foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.