- 1/2 cup drippy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Lakanto golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop your favorite protein powder, (can also sub with 1 tablespoon almond flour if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper sling for easier removal. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add the almond butter, coconut oil and monk fruit sweetener over medium heat, while stirring frequently until the sweetener has dissolved. Remove pot from heat and allow the mixture to cool down for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and egg white. Stir in protein powder, flaked coconut, sliced almonds, chopped pecans, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds until combined.
- Transfer mixture into a prepared pan while pressing down very firmly and flattening with a spatula until tight and compressed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes, until edges are slightly brown.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely (I like to place the pan in the freezer so the bars set quicker). Once cooled, use the parchment paper overhang to transfer the uncut bars to a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut into even rectangles. Bars can be stored in an airtight container or resealable bags in the freezer for up to 3 months.